Does this sound familiar? If so, you're not the only one. There are billions of us who are totally drained by midday. We're running on flat batteries that cannot drive the best in us.
This is similar to a smartphone on battery saver mode that turns off everything but the essentials - and ruins the experience in the process. Your body does something similar when you're experiencing low energy - it puts you on a power-saver mode, dims the brightness, and encourages you to get recharged with rest, nap, or a good sleep.
Change Your Lifestyle. Feel Amazing.
It's completely possible to run on a full charge and be in the flow all day. And you do not need to pump caffeine or any kind of drug in your body for that. In fact, the only way you can run on hyper-energy all day is to raise your body vibration naturally. It's the same way monks and yogis live such vibrant lives without any special diet, supplement, gym equipment, or pills. And it's not just monks - celebrities and top athletes use these energy-boosting methods to stay on top of their games.
Get To The Root. Understand Why You're Always TiredThere is a multitude of reasons why two-third of healthy teens and older individuals report feeling exhausted. (Source 1, 2, 3). This is generally caused by daily lifestyle choices. We live in a society that encourages a lifestyle that results in exhaustion. As we'll see here, understanding the causes and introducing new habits can drastically change the way you feel. You'll not only feel more energetic but also more confident and bold in your approach.
So, here are the top energy-draining causes.
- Consuming Too Many Refined Carbs - We over-rely on these for a quick boost in energy. They break down into sugar and act as fuel. When you consume too much, it can cause you to feel tired throughout the day.
- Too Much Screen Time - This is a leading reason behind tiredness and lethargy. Many of us are forced to stare at screens for long hours because of work. But, even after work, we're bombarding ourselves with white light that can disturb our energy level.
You May Like
The Vortix Eye Massager
Vortix eye massager helps you rejuvenate your eyes with a shiatsu-style eye massage that leaves you looking and feeling fresh and vibrant. Simply put the eye massager on and unwind. Calming meditative music helps you let go and relax.
- Not Enough Sleep Or Rest - It's not about just slipping in an 8-hour sleep. We need to give both the body and mind rest during the day.
- A Sedentary Lifestyle - This lowers energy and the overall quality of life. Get up, stand, walk around if nothing else.
- Sleeping At The Wrong Time - Study shows an alarming number of people are guilty of this which results in low energy throughout the day.
- Food Intolerance - You might be sensitive to certain food that can cause IBS, rashes, runny nose, etc. Some common food intolerances include gluten, dairy, eggs, soy, and corn.
- Dehydration - Your body needs enough water to function properly.
- Energy Drinks And Bars With Caffeine, Sugar, Amino Acids, Surplus Of Vitamin Bs - So-called 'energy bars' and 'energy drink' can spike your energy for a bit, but will leave you drained after the initial boost.
- High-Stress Levels At Work And/Or Home - This is a major culprit for feeling low and tired.
Any of these above reasons can cause energy drain and lower your quality of life. See which one (if any) applies to you. Sadly, knowingly or unknowingly, many of us are guilty of most of these or all - especially too much stress and overload of screen time.
Do you know the newest and best way to break a sweat? If you’re thinking it’s some novel exercise equipment that costs a king’s ransom, then the answer is no. We’re talking about the newest swing i...
All Vortix Technology product are FDA approved and feature highest quality materials.
If you are based in the United States and purchase from us, your order ships for free.
We strive to provide quality products and service, stress less with a 30-day money-back guarantee.